Retail Sales Consultant
At the 401 Group of Companies, we want to focus on not who you are, but who you CAN be! We strive to hire exceptional employees who see themselves as trailblazers, trendsetters, creators, do-ers, catalysts, go-getters, and influential leaders in all aspects of who they aspire to be daily.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Discuss and educate customers on current lender requirements
- Work with customers to identify their wants and needs in a vehicle based on their approval rate
- Conduct sales and leasing of vehicles in accordance with dealership procedures concerning customer handling, closing the sale and delivery procedures
- Prospect to increase sales volume
- Monitor DealerTrack for leads and schedule appointments with customers
- Consult financial institutions to obtain funding options
- Close sales by overcoming objections, negotiating price, completing sales/purchase contracts, explaining/offering warranties, services, and financing
- Demonstrate vehicle features by explaining characteristics and capabilities
- Deliver vehicles safely and on time
- Follow all OMVIC & MVDA regulations
What You Bring to the Table:
- Valid G Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- OMVIC license is an asset
- Working knowledge of automotive sales and financing aspects
- Self-motivated, energetic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly attitude and positive team participation skills
- Above average computer skills and technically savvy
So why work for us?
- The 401 Group of Companies is privately owned and 100% Canadian
- 20+ State-of-the-art facilities including a "google like" call centre and an 80,000 sq ft. centralized service "Hub"
- A high energy, fast paced and fun work environment with various initiatives and rewards
- Individual and team-oriented coaching, mentoring, and training
- Opportunities for career path planning, growth, and advancement from within
- Health & wellness benefit enrolment opportunities
- Employee referral bonus opportunities
- Employee pricing on parts, service and at the Blackshop Restaurant and Wine Bar
- A corporate swag e-site for employees exclusively
- Perkopolis enrollment
- On-site Parking
The 401 Group of Companies, is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's fastest growing Elite Business Management Groups offering a full line of automotive, recreational vehicle, powersport and marine products and services. Our headquarters is located in the thriving city of Cambridge, Ontario. Our brands include but aren't limited to Kia, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Subaru, Honda, Nissan, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Yamaha, 401 Auto Financing, CampMart and Grand River Boats.
If you have a growth mindset like us, we'd love to see your resume and have a conversation. Opportunities at the 401 Group of Companies are endless!